Friday, February 24, 2012

Series B and C... a little something for everybody?

I was thinking about it for a few days, but I'm shifting a little the purpose to this blog. Instead of focusing on one series, risking alienating a good part of the potential audience who don't have any interest concerning this particular series, I'll play games from three series at a time.

Of course, I'll concentrate on a game from family A before playing a game from family B, then to C, I won't mix the games in themselves to avoid confusion.

So here it comes :

SERIES B : THE LEGEND OF ZELDA


The Legend of Zelda 1986 NES
Zelda II : The Adventure of Link 1987 NES
The Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past 1991 SNES
The Legend of Zelda : Link's Awakening 1993 GB
Zelda : The Wand of Gamelon 1993 CDI
Link : The Faces of Evil 1993 CDI
Zelda's Adventure 1995 CDI
The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 1998 N64
The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask 2000 N64
The Legend of Zelda : Oracle of Seasons 2001 GBC
The Legend of Zelda : Oracle of Ages 2001 GBC
The Legend of Zelda : Four Swords 2002 GBA
The Legend of Zelda : The Wind Waker 2002 GC
The Legend of Zelda : Four Sword Adventures 2004 GC
The Legend of Zelda : The Minish Cap 2004 GBA
The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess 2006 WII
The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass 2007 DS
Link's Crossbow Training 2007 WII
Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland 2007 DS
The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks 2009 DS
The Legend of Zelda : Skyward Sword 2011 WII


SERIES C : LEGACY OF KAIN


Blood Omen : Legacy of Kain 1996 PSX
Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver 1999 PSX
Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver 2 2001 PS2
Blood Omen 2 : Legacy of Kain 2002 PS2
Legacy of Kain : Defiance 2003 PS2


Obviously the Series C is much shorter than the other ones, so I'll figure out another series to play if I ever come to finish Legacy of Kain (in my opinion, considering the time it will take, somewhere around march 2056)

So to be clear on it (my frenchitude might be a little confusing sometimes, sorry about that...)
From RE1, I'll switch to Legend of Zelda, then to Blood Omen, then back to RE2. If it works well, I hope I'll be able to interest a wider audience...

What do you think of my choices? Would you like to read about these games?

No comments:

Post a Comment